Static Mechanical Engineer - Milan - Major Project
Are you looking to work with a leading global operator?Have you Static Engineering experience working on FEED of major refinery projects?Looking long term project until 2021?
If so, please read on..
Our client leading global operator are looking for Static Engineers to work FEED on a major petrochemical complex based out of Milan.
Responsible for reviewing vendor technical evaluation and deviation list from company standards for rotating equipment such as compressors, pumps and gas turbines.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Review rotating equipment datasheets and supporting documentation.
- Responsible to participate in the technical clarification meeting with vendors.
- Design and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput.
- Develop a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines.
- Develop, test and evaluate theoretical designs.
- Discuss and solve complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
- Manage projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Plan and design new production processes.
- Produce details of specifications and outline designs.
- Recommend modifications following prototype test results.
- Use research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-aided design.
- Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
- Monitor and commission plant and systems
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline
- 10-15 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry petrochemical project
- Good working knowledge of Aramco standards and procedures and International standards
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Advanced computer skills with MS-Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Plan & Organize
- Analyze & Solve problems
- Communicating openly & effectively
- Intercultural Awareness
- Incorporate Technical Knowledge
If you have any questions in relation to the position advertised - please contact Wyn at NES
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.