Senior Installation Engineer - Spools & pipelines
Our client a leading Subsea contractor are looking for a Senior Installation Engineer to join the company working in Paris with offshore work required during the installation phase. Your main responsibilities will be:
CAPABILITY PROFILE - KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND BEHAVIOURS
- You produce all documents and preliminary studies related to tenders and projects developed by the Group,
- You take responsibility for the installation of one or more product(s) on a major Project,
- You perform the engineering activities related to the preparation and Offshore installation of the products,
- You plan, prepare and confirm the specific procedures (validation test on site, transportation and installation) and associated calculation notes (design lifting slings) defining priorities,
- You bring technical expertise during the procurement process, and confirm the project's progress at interim meetings with your Lead,
- You participate to vessel/CB mobilization as well as installation phases on vessel in order to validate technical solutions by respecting the rules of the Group HSEQ,
- You warrant that your activities are conducted in compliance with the Project standards in terms of Quality, Cost & Time,
- You support the development of computational tools and organize technology watch.
- Engineering Degree with at least sufficient years of relevant work experience in the petroleum sector or an equivalent industry.
- You have a good knowledge of Flexible Flowlines and Umbilicals Installation, or Structures Installation
- You have already an Experience of Offshore Operations.
- Your autonomy, your capacity to coordinate and communicate are key assets to succeed at this position.
- Your English is fluent.
The company are offering competitive day rates for contractors with the experience described above.
If you have any other requirements and would like to be considered for the role - please apply asap
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.