The Global Inventory Manager role is focused on ensuring the proper support is given to the Artificial Lift organization by ensuring the right inventory is carried at the right time.
Proper planning and full understanding of the inventories at different locations is needed in this role, achieved through close interaction with the materials teams around the world.
This role gives the candidate the opportunity of leading a global position, acquiring a unique global business perspective, preparing the candidate to advance in his/her career.Essential Responsibilities:
- Ensure the right demand signals are loaded into MRP to drive supply based on S&OP
- Control inventory levels at all locations in coordination with all materials teams
- Maximize inventory efficiency by forcing standardization and usage of aging products
- Support inventory reporting in a timely manner
- Work in coordination with the S&OP and the Supply Chain teams to ensure adjustments to changes in demand are implemented in the minimum possible timeframe.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of materials management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum of 3 years of field operations experience in the materials environment
- Strong communication skills
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally (maximum 25% of the time)
- Ability to understand customer perspectives at both, the field operation and the Supply Chain organization.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more