The Global Inventory Planner will plan global inventory levels for specific product families to meet demand requirements. This role reports to the Global Planning Manager at the Artificial Lift Services HQ location in Claremore, OK. Essential Responsibilities:
- Inventory ownership for specific product family in which global inventory levels are planned via forecast, min/max levels, and safety stock
- Ensure Inventory is aligned to demand signals and meets desired service levels
- Optimize inventory and process improvements through specific plans, targets and goals surrounding segmented inventory strategies.
- Phase in/phase out strategies for new products, obsolete products, or rationalized portfolios.
- Ramp up or down strategies working directly with strategic sourcing or manufacturing while aligning inventory strategy to support
- Lead and/or attend the Monthly Inventory Review Meetings in which a regular cadence and rhythm is in place to oversee Inventory KPI's
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Materials Planning and Execution (or equivalent)
- Comprehensive in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical concepts and principles in the own part of the function
- Strong knowledge of technical concepts in technologies that intersect with own technical space.
- Highly-motivated, passionate and exceptional communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Interest in being a self-starter with your eye constantly on problem solving and driving solutions
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more