Skills: Maintenance Technician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kenedy, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry in Kenedy, TX.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S.
In general, a Maintenance Technician will generally perform work involving the skills of two or more maintenance or craft occupations to keep power tools, mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment in repair. Duties may involve plumbing; carpentry; repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; and other duties as assigned.
- Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities.
- Responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance work at production and support facilities.
- Ensures the daily work status is captured and next day's schedule is reviewed and communicated with appropriate personnel.
- May communicate with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
- Ensures work plans are completed in a safe and timely manner.
Skills / Qualifications
- Typically requires up to 3 years of experience.
- Requires basic knowledge of discipline. Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems. Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.
- High School/Equivalent
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.