Lead Project Manager Part time/ Full time/ Flexible WorkingDo you thrive on managing complexity? Do you love leading and motivating others to achieve a goal?Business Overview
BHGE is recognised as a world-class subsea lifecycle equipment and services business delivering customer outcomes through differentiated technology, premium solutions and digital innovation.
Our Subsea Connect strategy is a radical approach which substantially reduces the cost to develop Subsea projects through four key pillars:
- Project Connect: our outcome-based workflow from early engagement through to commissioning which brings speed and certainty to field developments.
- Flexible Partnerships & Commercial models: our ability to bring BHGE's Fullstream capability whilst partnering with industry players to deliver integrated, EPCI solutions with innovative commercial frameworks.
- Reservoir to Topsides Solutions: our unique and differentiated portfolio of technology which spans the entire value chain from subsurface to production, including the revolutionary AptaraTM Subsea System.
- Digital Solutions: our leading suite of Digital technologies, from evaluation to design, planning, manufacturing, delivery and through the life of the field.
Whether operating in large-bore gas, deep-water, or long tieback distance fields, our subsea production systems offer customers the solutions they need to minimise expenditure to first oil or gas.Join our cutting-edge project management team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together, creating oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative. Take ownership for leading complex projects
As a Project Manager you will have an opportunity to take ownership for managing the full project lifecycle of our subsea production projects. Working in collaboration with internal and external customers you will lead and inspire your team to deliver complex and innovative projects that make a real impact in the energy world. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Building, leading and motivating a cross-functional project team to deliver large-scale complex project assignments
- Taking full ownership for the project management and achieving operational excellence in the production of our subsea systems
- Ensuring all engineering is completed to customer requirements, on time and to cost and then the subsequent hardware and software deliverables are achieved to meet the overall installation plan.
- Owning and managing the customer relationship, communications and reporting.
- Managing the project budget, customer change requests and commercial negotiations
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you:
- Have experience of managing large scale, complex projects within an environment like ours e.g. manufacturing, energy, transportation
- Have a natural ability to engage, present to and build trusted relationships with customers and senior stakeholders
- Be familiar with managing projects in an environment with complex supply chains
- Be well organized and analytical, with experience of managing budgets and cost control within large scale projects
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In the Project Manager role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Working 4 days a week or reducing the time you work during the day
You will excel in our collaborative, inclusive, revolutionary, forward-thinking and people-centric team if you share our commitment to always doing the right thing. Regardless of your background or your ambitions, we will support you every step of the way as we bring sustainable and affordable energy to the world. The Good Stuff
We believe in rewarding our people with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private medical cover
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Additional elected benefits.
As the world's leading full-stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions, we are passionate about helping our customers get the best out of their hydrocarbons. Working innovatively to enhance productivity and reduce costs, waste and risk, we are defining the future of the oil and gas industries. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!