Skills: Subsea Engineering, Materials Management , Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Stena Drilling are one of the world's leading companies in the development, construction and operation of offshore drilling rigs and drillships. Our fleet of four ultra-Deepwater drillships and two semi-submersible rigs, have operations located worldwide.
We currently have a new and exciting permanent opportunity for a Subsea Leasing (SSL) Support Engineer, to form part of our new business unit in the USA, based in Houston, Texas. The main duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to -
- Provide support to the General Manager for all SSL equipment and associated activities.
- Provide SSL planning support for upcoming & on-going projects.
- Prepare and manage annual budgets for SSL equipment, including Capital Expenditure, Repair & Maintenance, Storage, Insurance, Freight & Surveys.
- Prepare SSL equipment maintenance routines, maximising asset value potential for both critical and non-critical SSL stock.
- Manage SSL equipment asset register, including coordinating maintenance plans within Stena Asset Management software.
- Carry out equipment/stock audits on at least an annual basis.
- Compile regular asset inventory/status reports.
Suitable applicants should ideally have -
- BEng or MEng in Engineering
- Relevant experience in asset management
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Maximo Asset Management Software
- Working with various departments as well as vendor representatives
- Knowledge of drilling industry & associated equipment