Skills: Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Person
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Berwick, Pennsylvania, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Stena Drilling are one of the world's leading companies in the development, construction and operation of offshore drilling rigs and drillships. Our fleet of four ultra-Deepwater drillships and two semi-submersible rigs, have operations located worldwide.
We currently have a new and exciting permanent opportunity for a Field Serviceman (Berwick), to form part of our new business unit in the USA, based Berwick, PA. The main duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to -
- Facilitate, track and expedite the flow of materials from order placement through delivery.
- Work with vendors to secure the appropriate goods and coordinate delivery.
- Inspect goods upon delivery to ensure that the standards of quality are met and the appropriate quantity has been received.
- Find solutions to any issues related to vendor service, such as poor product quality or delivery delays.
- Oversee equipment manufacture, overhaul and testing in line with OEM policies and procedures.
- Compile daily on site progress reports.
- Verify vendor data books reflect the equipment delivered.
- Co-ordinate SSL equipment maintenance plan, including coordinating work scopes and documenting history within Stena Asset Management software.
Suitable applicants should ideally have -
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Previous experience with similar expediting/service personnel role
- Understanding of the goods procurement
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Maximo Asset Management Software
- Working with various departments as well as vendor representatives
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of drilling industry & associated equipment