Job Ticket Description - Offshore Structural Designer
Qualification - Diploma / Degree
Experience - Minimum 5 years - 15 years (of relevant Offshore experience)
- 3D model and drawings generation using E3D, PDMS / SP3D for Jackets, Jacket piles, Jacket grouting system, Boat Landing, Conductor guides, Riser clamps, Topsides Primary/Secondary, Joint Details, Equipment Supports, Monorail, Access Platforms. Special Pipe Supports, Technical Room, Helideck, Bridges, Flare boom & Support Towers.,
- Experience in using PDMS, SP3D, Autocad etc.,
- Preparation Material Take Off for structural materials
- Knowledge of using BOCAD is added advantage.
- Should be proactive and ready to take up challenges and shall have strong communication skills.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.