Company: Baker Hughes
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Are you ready to step up and start your career at our Global Finance Centre in Budapest?
Our multicultural team has been instrumental to the finance transformation of the Company, we are designing, building and running the finance operations
Join our team now as an Accountant and help us to invent smarter ways to provide world class financials for BHGE.
· Perform activities required for month-end closing according to the respective business deadlines with supervision of the Team Leader
· Ensure the right execution in terms of preparation and recording of properly supported journal entries
· Perform monthly and quarterly account reconciliation according to BHGE Policies
· Provide ad hoc reports to HQ, local controllership team and other finance functions
· Provide timely and appropriate financial data and supporting documentation to internal auditing
· Fresh graduate, Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
· High school diploma / GED with proven experience in Finance/ Accounting
· Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
· Written and verbal fluency in English
· First-hand working experience with Excel
· ERP system knowledge is an advantage
· Self-starter; has ability to learn/ understand standards and processes quickly
· Effective interpersonal skills and positive, "can do" attitude
· Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more