Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
• Supervise and follow up on the performance of the KPI'sfor the PIC Staff & Inspectors Network activities
• Report KPI's and difficulties met in reaching qualitygoals/time schedules to PIC Manager
• Support on the distribution of information/instructionswithin the ICO's staff (PIC HOU) and Inspector Network
• Coordination of the work flow and daily process of theICO's (PIC HOU)
• Support to ICO's (PIC HOU & ICO SPL), RFIC andinspectors with enquires
• Support to the Inspection Department Staff to negotiateadditional inspection charges/costs with the inspectors when necessary
• Supervise the accounting process within InspectionsDepartment, including subcontractor invoices approval flow
• Ensure that approved office policies, practices andprocedures are understood and followed by Department Staff and
• Detect the need of inspectors in a specific area andhandle of recruiting process and ensuring compliance with Quality
• Ensure compliance of the process for inactivatedInspectors
• Provide Inspector's and ICO's (PIC HOU) training andassist in the training material preparation
• Control of stock and distribution of seals and tapes,including re-ordering process when necessary
• Monitor inspectors performance with regard to theinspection report and On-Site Monitoring as per Quality annual
• monitoring schedule
• Monitor staff performance with regard to theinspection report and On-Site Monitoring as per Quality annual
• monitoring schedule
• Work closely with PIC Manager and ICO's on improving thelevel of services of the Inspections Department
• Work closely with the Quality Department in maintainingthe Inspector's Folders with all required documentation
• Close contact with Clients especially in case of claims /Inspection team / VOC team / SSC Team
• Other job duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS& EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration,
• International Business or similar or Over 5 years ofexperience in international trade or inspection services
• Good English language skills (verbal & written)
• PC Skills (proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Access& PowerPoint)
• BV Core & Business values
• Achievement motivation
• Organizational Commitment
Job Type: Full-time
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.