Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Bureau Veritas is aglobal leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. Since 1828 we offer innovative solutions that go beyond simplecompliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Our core values includeintegrityandethics,impartiality, customer focusandsafety at workand are Top Employer for the seventh consecutive year.
Reporting to the Field Services Technical Manager, you will be a key member of the UK Inspection team.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- To carry out and/or supervise the inspection, weighing and sampling of various commodities of the Metals and Minerals division.
- To perform various types of audits within the Metals and Minerals commodity industries.
- Timely production of accurate and detailed reports relating to the work undertaken.
- Close liaison with the UK Inspection administration team.
- Ensure that company quality systems and Health and Safety protocol are adhered to.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Level passes or equivalent (preferably with one subject in a Science subject).
- Reliable and flexible and prepared to undertake travel in the UK and Overseas, as required.
- Good computer skills are essential - Microsoft Office Applications to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise also being essential.
- Willing to cross-train in other Metals & Minerals commodities
- Self-motivated, team player with ability to take the initiative.
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Valid Passport
Bureau Veritas offer a comprehensive financial package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Defined contribution pension
- 23 days holidays plus public bank holidays
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.