Skills: Purchasing, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Moscow, Russia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are announcing a job opening for the Joint Venture Procurement Senior Specialist to support BP Russia team! The individual we are looking for is someone with at least 8 years of previous experience in Procurement Supply Chain Management (PSCM), 5 years of experience in EPC/EPCM, high interpersonal skills and knowledge of systems to process PSCM transactions.
The role reports to a Head of PSCM at BP Russia and is accountable for Procurement and Contracting responsibilities in the Region in one or multiple projects executed under Joint Venture (JV) umbrella.
The successful individual will support the BP and JV project team to deliver business value, assure compliance with laws and regulations and reduce operational risk through efficient and effective delivery of demand plans.
The role will be based in Moscow with frequent travel to Gubkinsky or other fields when required.
- Deliver value through effective and efficient sourcing activity; using the provisions of Category Management common process within boundaries of relevant UK and Russian Federation laws and regulations, approved budgets and, where applicable, JV partner and NOC.
- Work with Line representatives to align JV demand with most current business plans
- Support to conduct relevant due diligence processes and secure required internal and external approvals necessary to align with JV partners
- Execute sourcing activities typically including - development of bid packages, supporting bid proposal evaluation, providing analysis of results, and compiling recommendations to award to secure relevant approvals.
- Execute Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPM) / Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management (EPCM) type agreements to support JV to contract successful contractors
- Conduct/support contract negotiations ensuring BP's standard contract terms and conditions are used to the maximum extent possible.
- Support Joint Venture to execute post-award contract management and administration if required. This will involve resolution of queries, supporting timely supplier invoice approvals, processing and tracking supplier change requests, monitoring contract expiration dates and ensuring extensions or renewals are executed to support continuing service delivery to the business.
- Support JV to execute the supplier performance management activities, such as, Key Performance Indicators tracking, collaborating and supporting the CAMs in the execution of PRMs, and other activities intended to drive better supplier performance.
- University degree in Engineering, Procurement or other technical discipline.
Essential experience and job requirements:
- 8+ overall years of in PSCM discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in EPC, EPCM contracting strategy execution
- Experience in collaborating with internal stakeholders across multiple disciplines, cultures and geographies
- Experience in working with systems necessary to enable PSCM transactions
- Previous work experience in multiple industry market sectors