Skills: Production Operator, Heavy Machinery Operator
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Watkins, Colorado, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Operator II with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. This position will be based in Watkins, CO.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Responsible for well operations, gas lifted wells, ESP's, three phase separation, gas compression, control board operation, pipeline operation, minor maintenance of valve, pumps and rotating equipment and assisting the other operators and craft personnel in their duties
- Prepares for and performs maintenance, taking readings, doing rounds, issuing work permits, following procedures, initiating work requests, writing procedures, and interfacing with support groups
- Proactively monitors well and equipment performance, take appropriate action to maximize production
- Works with support groups to optimize chemical pump rates based on production data (corrosion, paraffin, soap injection, etc.)
- Interfaces with Engineering for data gathering requests
- Track test compression data. Conducts fluid levels with echo meter
- 8 Days on - 6 Days Off (12Hr Days) - 8 days on / 6 days off
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department
- Performs routine tasks
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.