Skills: Project Controls
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Workpack Assistant, on a contract basis, location in Aberdeen.
Assist the Senior Engineer with the effective provision and operation of inspection systems and services to the allocated assets or site - ensuring that Plant and equipment is certified in accordance with company and Client codes of practice, strategies and legislation.
• Support the Senior Discipline Engineers in the assessment of both technical and operational by sourcing information, progressing actions, notification of actions etc.
• Assist in RBA preparation and reviews as directed by discipline engineer.
• Assist in the development of detailed plans, programs, and work scopes for annual corrosion and integrity monitoring etc.
• Assist in the preparation of work packs as per the inspection program or for unplanned activities.
• Retrieve project specific technical data from client library/documentation.
• Assist in mobilization of personnel and equipment requirements as directed by project management team
• Assist in reviewing and processing of inspection reports, anomaly reports (e.g. inspection queries, remedial work orders etc)
• Carry out input of project inspection data including that from corrosion monitoring into relevant maintenance management systems (MMS) and/or ACET (or similar data base system).
• Assist with the maintenance and input of project registers
• Assist with coordination, Preparation and collation of operational data and reporting including the anomaly process
• Assist with the preparation and coordination of reports for performance management/integrity data eg overdue reports, weekly performance reports, monthly KPI reports etc
• Assist in the preparation of CTR's, equipment/personnel requisitions and budgetary reports etc.
• Carry out offshore/site visits/surveys to support onshore activities as required
• Assist with duties as directed by Senior Discipline Engineers
• Undertake specific projects as instructed by management