A Fantastic Direct Hire Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced bilingual Internal Auditor
to be based in Qatar for a terminal operating company providing container, general cargo, RORO, livestock and offshore supply services in Hamad Port, Qatar's gateway to world trade.JOB PURPOSE:
To lead the development and implementation of all internal audit processes, and procedure within the company and provide an objective report on the adequacy and effectiveness of risk management, controls, and governess processes, to ensure that the company is complying with statutory and corporate governance norms and make recommendations to safeguard the company's interest.QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or similar discipline from a reputable university.
- Masters or MBA is preferred.
- Audit professional qualifications, e.g. Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor
- 13 years of experience in internal audit.
Job-Specific Skills (Generic / Technical):
- Proficiency in English (must) and Arabic (strongly preferred).
- Should have Terminal knowledge or Port operation experience.
- Excellent knowledge of audit techniques, regulations and methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of local regulatory policies
- Advanced analytical and conceptual thinking
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and analytical tools.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and external partners/advisors through collaboration & teamwork in a non-hierarchical relationship framework.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Regulatory and Compliance awareness.
- Good understanding of Qatar and GCC culture and working environment.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this TAX FREE job opportunity with benefits!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.