The Production Co-Ordinator will be responsible for the overall facilitation of the administrative duties at the busy CoE site in Montrose. You will report to the Plant Leader of the site and support him with the overall coordination that will assist on keeping the ever-growing site running efficiently. This will be a Part-Time position which will be approx. 26 hours per week. Essential Responsibilities
- Customer Visit Co-ordination
- Stationary Central Buy & Co-ordination
- PPE & Workwear co-ordinator
- Eye Testing & Medical Co-Ordinator
- Broadcast / all hands co-ordinator
- SSP5 Central Purchasing
- Toolbox Talk Facilitator
- OGOS Data Analysis for CoE overall View
- Cost Out Initiative Facilitator
- Plant Motor Vehicle Ownership
- Office Desk Space Co-Ordinator
- Meeting Room Co-Ordinator
- Audit Facilitation
- Employee Liaison Communication
- External Communications Liaison
- Central Reprographics
- Brilliant Factory Digital Support
- Montrose Welcome Info. Portal Ownership
- Plant Fuel Buy Co-Ordination
- Business Management / Planning Degree and/or equivalent working experience
- Basic Administrative Duties
- Great Communication skills
- Oracle Experience desired
- Microsoft Package Experience. E.g, word, excel..
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com