Skills: Marketing, PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
PUBLIC RELATIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
EVENTS & PROTOCOL COORDINATOR
Primary Purpose of Job
This position is fully responsible for performing the analysis and evaluation of all event requests/invitations channelled to the Public Relations and Communication Department (PRD), and to provide the required feedback to the Head, Event & Protocol (PRE) so that s/he can make the most professional and objective recommendations that meet QP's strategic objectives. The other key role of this position is to be fully responsible for performing the planning, organizing and executing of all QP approved events and/or protocol duties. (Events includes, but not limited to, exhibitions, conferences, trade shows, ceremonies, meetings, visits, etc., both local and international, related to QP core business and/or those involving high profile delegates such as the State Royal families, Ministers and foreign diplomats)
• Bachelors Degree in Public Relations / Marketing/ Communication / Event Management or equivalent qualifications
Experience & Skills
• 5 years of related experience
• Excellent proficiencies in both English and Arabic languages (spoken and written)
• Excellent knowledge and experience in protocol management (up to State level)
• Excellent and well-proven communication, diplomatic and presentation skills
• Excellent and well-proven analytical and research capabilities coupled with very high level of work ethics, professionalism and organizing ability.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa