Skills: PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
PUBLIC RELATIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
COMMUNITY RELATIONS LEAD
Primary Purpose of Job
This position is fully responsible for leading and supervising all processes and personnel involving the planning, organizing and execution of all QP approved visits to QP locations outside Doha (Dukhan, MIC, RLIC & Offshore) and communities related activities/events at these QP locations outside Doha.
Bachelors Degree in Public Relations / Marketing / Communication or equivalent qualifications
Experience & Skills
• 8 years of related experience
• Excellent proficiencies in both English and Arabic languages (spoken and written)
• Excellent knowledge and experience in event management and community relations.
• Excellent and well-proven communication, diplomatic and presentation skills
• Excellent and well-proven analytical and research capabilities coupled with very high level of work ethics, professionalism and organizing ability.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa