Salary Range AUD 80,000 - 145,000
A Field Service Engineer is an expert in the installation maintenance and repair of rotating equipment within the field.Essential Responsibilities:
• Support customer operations by ensuring that operation and maintenance of GE rotating equipment is within GE prescribed parameters.
• Conduct fault diagnosis and performance evaluation of GE equipment in line with customer requirements.
• Prepare maintenance plans for GE equipment.
• Train customer personnel in the safe and efficient operation of GE equipment.
• Maintain stock level holdings of GE spare parts.
• Maintain specialist GE tooling on site.
• Liaise with GE engineering support on any technical issues that may arise during operation and maintenance of GE equipment.
• Support outage and maintenance teams in the preparation and execution of plant outages.Qualifications/Requirements:
- High School Technical Diploma.
- From 3 years of related working experience in Oil & Gas industry within maintenance and installation field activities.
- Technical Knowledge
- Solid understanding of the design and operating philosophy of gas turbines, centrifugal compressors, reciprocating compressors and/or their control and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge of GE product-specific rotating equipment maintenance and operation.
Ability to understand technical drawings.
- Knowledge of BHGE information and management systems such as e-Tools.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills together with good interpersonal & organizational skills.