Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
HR Generalist will work within the HR Operations Team; this centre is the first point of contact for all HR issues such as benefits, general policy queries and other employment related issues. You will be reporting to the HR Generalist - Team Lead. The role itself will involve the handling of all HR queries in areas such as benefits, general policy queries and other employment related aspects with eye attention to detail, whilst implementing actions through the Baker Hughes SAP system or alternatively through the global HR case management system.
· Demonstrate high proficiency in HR processes, policies and standard operating procedures
· Administer day-to-day HR related transactions including promotions, salary changes end of employments, one-time payments, verification of employment and employee inquiries.
· Monitor assigned queries and provide a helpful and timely response across various disciplines of HR
· Receives and responds to requests concerning HR policies/programs
· Provide customer service support
· Escalate complex queries to appropriate owner (inside or outside of HR)
· Assist with data correction specifically for issues that cannot be resolved through self-service
· Monitor team queue in the case management tool and self-assign cases as appropriate
· Log each query in the case management tool, resolve query/request by referring to company policies and standard operating procedures.
· Record and track cases in the case management system, and follow through to ensure each case is resolved within defined KPI.
· Support Data Integrity initiatives in all HR Systems
· Any other duties that reflect the responsibilities of this role, or as assigned by the HRSC management
· Communicate and share processes, policies, and other relevant documentation to employees needed to resolve the query/ issue
· Must be Fluent in English
· 1-2 years of experience in a corporate HR support or client services role preferred
· 2-5 years of HRIS experience
· Graduate Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Data Science, or related field
· Strong analytics, business, and financial acumen, with the ability to analyse complex data, draw conclusions, and offer recommendations
· Excellent working knowledge of data management best practices and standards
· Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical resource
· Ability to handle sensitive situations and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
· Knowledge of SAP, Neocase, Workday systems and tools
· Understanding of HR policies and processes
· Familiarity with customer service environment and ability to meet identified targets
· Working knowledge of service request management tools
· Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Outlook, Access, Excel
· Knowledge of Office Procedures
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more