Skills: Reservoir Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
6 month rotational contract based in Oman, working on a 5 weeks on/2 weeks off rotation.
Experience & Qualifications:
- University degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent technical subject with a minimum of 10-12 years experience
- Technically strong with good all around knowledge of other PE disciplines and significant operational experience.
- Good leadership skills; experience working effectively in multidisciplinary teams and is a strong team player
- Experienced dynamic modeler and effective at utilizing the models for reservoir management
- Effective communicator, ability to coach/mentor younger staff and ability to think beyond discipline.
Kintec was established in the UK in 2001 with the purpose of supplying both Contract and Permanent technical engineering personnel. Currently operating within the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Life Sciences, Power, Rail and Infrastructure industries, Kintec’s business reach is on a global scale. Over the years, we have succeeded in developing lasting relationships, with both clients and candidates, and delivered expertise and up to the minute industry knowledge with efficiency and professionalism. With business expansion and the creation of further offices in the UK, networks in the Middle East, Africa, and the US as well as movement further into Europe, Kintec’s market position has gained major strength over its 18 years in business and we have reinforced this further with sector diversification. Kintec prides itself on delivering unparalleled levels of mobilisation support, which includes the organisation of visas, travel, accommodation, local payroll, security and medical insurance. We take great care to ensure that our own employees are provided with all of the necessary in-house training to be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our clients and candidates. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for further career development, as part of our organic growth model, and aim to provide a favourable working environment where our personnel are held in extremely high regard. We see our staff as paramount in terms of establishing a long lasting and successful business, facilitating the overall aim to replicate and build on our historic achievements