Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
In this role as a mechanical engineer, you will be part of a team working for RAD NPI programs as well as product quality improvement and sustaining activities. This team is responsible for the development and sustaining of Radiography NDT products.
The engineer is to assist the team with various tasks in the completion of mechanical part. These tasks include delivering drawings of mechanical design, selecting vendors and suppliers for electro-mechanic components, reviewing design documents and submittal data of materials and equipment. The engineer may perform tasks on multiple assignment, depending on the needs and priorities. Onsite technical support including investigation and troubleshooting may be needed per requirement. In this role as a mechanical engineer you will:
· Work with cross-functional teams on system architectural design
· Prepare, analyze, and review system design specifications and proposal to determine cost effective solutions
· Conduct mechanical design according to system requirements
· Place orders for parts / components from qualified venders / suppliers
· Work with vendors and suppliers to deliver the parts / components as planned
· Bachelor's or above degree in mechanical design or relevant fields
· Minimum 5 years of experience of industry mechanical design experience
· Strong understanding of system engineering, suppliers and manufacturers control
· Rich experience of design for large moving components with high precision of motion control
· Familiar with design tools like SolidWorks, AutoCAD, etc.
· XRay related product design experience is a big plus.
· Good English proficiency in both oral and writing
· Team player, Can-do attitude
· Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities
· Able to effectively communicate with all types of staff
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more