Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Civil Engineering
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Project Commercial Lead
A leading Omani Construction contracting company who has various serves lines including civil, Marine, Infrastructure and oil & gas is currently looking to hire a Project Commercial Lead to report directly to Corporate Commercial Manager.
· Review and administer contracts and contract changes, accurate preparation of monthly contract reviews and contractual claims.
· Provide oversight for valuing completed work and arranging payments;
· Performing risk, value management, cost control and cost forecasting;
· Preparing and submitting reports as per the Contract and internal requirements - to be reviewed by PM
· Providing correspondence on contractual matters;
· Lead negotiations with clients for all contract and commercial matters in terms of monthly valuations, variations, terms and conditions.
· Compilation, management and negotiations of contractual claims both up and downstream and able to undertake claims avoidance measures.
· To ensure all contract commercial operations are in accordance with the company's procedures and policies.
· Co-operate & liaise with Project Manager to ensure sound commercial operation of all ongoing contracts to ensure successful financial outcomes of all operations.
· Co-operate with the Company's Corporate Commercial Manager and provide regular updates.
· Manage, develop and support assigned contract and commercials subordinates.
· And any other job responsibilities given by the Line Manager and Functional Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
· BSc. Quantity Surveying or BE graduate (Civil)
· 12+ years relevant experience in civil and infrastructure.
· Held previous roles such as Project Commercial Lead or Commercial Manager
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Professional membership of a relevant recognized institute is advantageous (RICS, MCIarb, CIOB etc)
· Msc or LLM is advantageous
· 3+ years of working experience in the Middle East
· Good people management experience
· Previous field experience
· Experience of working on large scale construction projects
• Strategically important senior level role
• Lucrative full package on offer
• Prestigious project and career development
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.