At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary
On a typical day, but not limited to, the Customer Service Manager is responsible for generating new business, maintaining relationships and selling Quinn downhole pumps and services for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to develop relationships, solve problems and execute objectives. Close communication and coordination with the local store manager will be essential. You will work primary in the Downtown Calgary area and may have to travel to western Canada a needed or occasionally. Essential Responsibilities
- Increasing Quinn Market Share through the acquisition of new customers
- Develop long-term relationships for the region with new and existing customers
- Participate in development of a sales plan for that specific region while keeping the goals of the organization in mind as well
- Actively participate in forecasting and updates (QMI) for the region with operations and sales
- Participate and understand the 5 Fundamentals with the BH team and engaging in the EHS culture
- Complete required (ongoing) training
- Minimum weekly participation in Observation Card reporting program and strong alignment with 5 fundamentals
- Completing tasks as assigned by the Operation Manager and local store manager while also aligning closely with the sales team
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with down-hole pumps and services sales
- Class 5 driver's license
- Commitment to BH Environmental, Health, Safety & Quality Program
- Must have a valid driver's license and a willingness to travel as required
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the country in which the position is located
- At least 3 additional years of experience in an Account Sales role is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with multiple and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service mindset
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a matrixed business environment
- Functional skills in Word, Excel, Outlook required. Aptitude for technology is an asset
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and the ability to resolve conflicts in a professional manner
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.