Skills: PDMS / PDS, Piping Engineer
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Worley is currently recruiting a Senior Piping Designer for a short term 3 month secondment into our Client (a major oil and gas Operator) office based in Aberdeen. There is potential of longer term should any candidate satisfy requirement below and demonstrate they are a strong addition to the team.
- Willing to take ownership of various Piping scopes and expected to handle design/checking responsibilities.
- Carrying out various piping activities and preparation of deliverables as identified in the Functional Competencies as necessary on their appointed project
- Signing and checking of drawings and documents in accordance with correct procedures
- Ensuring engineering and design quality, technical accuracy of drawings, material quantities, etc
- Conceptualisation and implementation of all piping functions to extract deliverables with appropriate details on their appointed project
- Gained in-depth engineering experience in the world class process plant / or power industry, working in a project environment for a major contracting company
- PDMS Experience
- Project experience of working in a variety of critical projects including grassroots, brownfield and revamp types and at least have proven expertise in one type/phase of industry
- Site experience on a number of design and construction based site assignments
- Have experience in handling critical piping design issues, developing layouts for complex plants and clear understanding of interdependence of piping disciplines
- Must have working knowledge of 3D AutoCAD and experience with cloudscan software