Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial stACrength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
Reporting to the Treasury Intercompany Settlement Manager will be responsible for supporting all intercompany settlement transactions in a correct manner. The individual as a member of a newly created team will be an active member running initiatives focused on delivering process transformation. This individual will be partnering across Treasury, businesses and the technology teams, external system and service providers to deliver outcomes. Essential Responsibilities:
· This individual will provide support for the operational design and implementation of new solutions for intercompany cash operations and settlements in partnership with business stakeholders and BHGE Treasury.
· The individual will participate in the implementation of the new settlement process working with intercompany teams and the external system providers to produce new quality solutions
· The individual will be working with external consultants to understand the current running model and establish the support model for new processes.
· The individual will be focusing on executing intercompany payment proposals in the system
· The individual will also partner with Digital Technology teams to provide support for testing and rollout of new software applications and upgrades.
· The individual in a newly created team will be responsible for managing the regular intercompany settlement process within Treasury Middle Office
· The individual will be executing the payment file in the system and monitor payment execution in the Trax payment system
· The individual will have an overall understanding of Middle Office activities and will serve as a back-up for various non-intercompany related Middle Office tasks Qualifications/Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, accounting, technology or related fields
- Experience managing projects and working in a global environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player
- Strong analytical and organizational/project management skills
- Commitment for process improvement
- Ability to work effectively across functions in a matrix environment
- Ability in analysis and data driven communication across all levels of the organization
- MS Office skills required
- English is a requirement
- Intercompany Billing System (IBS) knowledge is a distinct advantage
- Experience with cash management, Webcash or other payment systems, cash payment execution and accounting is a distinct advantage
- Quantum, Blackline, Coprocess, Trax and/or SWIFT experience advantageous
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more