The Technology Project Manager will be responsible for delivering Qualification and NPI programs implementing and utilizing the rigor of execution processes (O&G procedure OGQ-0110.1), reporting among other things progress on execution and return of investment.Essential Responsibilities
- Execute Qualification and NPI programs on time and on budget as per plans agreed on the respective product requirement document (PRD) - refer to O&G procedure OGQ-0110.1, with support from Engineering, Sourcing & Manufacture
- Plan manage and execute all tollgate (TG) reviews ensuring timely preparation and communication of materials
- Secure required approvals as per O&G procedure and communicate outcomes of TGs reviews
- Track and report Qualification and NPIs related key metrics (budget, schedule and ROI for instance)
- Provide recurring reports on programs finances (budget/actuals/to go) and schedule to proper track costs and progress along execution
- Provide inputs to multi-generational product plans (MGPPs) for core products, monitor and track key system product trends
- Interface with Engineering and Sourcing identifying opportunities for cost out programs and savings along the execution of Qualification and NPI programs
- Apply FastWorks principles in Qualificatio
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Production engineering plus minimum of 5 years' relevant experience either in Project/Programs management or technology programs execution
- Consistent knowledge on subsea equipment and flexible pipes projects execution (engineering, manufacturing, testing etc.) will be very much appreciated
- And 10 years' minimum business experience in Industrial organizations and/or Manufacturing
Work Location: Niteroi - Brazil
- Technical Skills The Technology Project Manager position will require a general understanding of flexible pipes Qualification and NPI programs execution processes, experience in managing complex and multidisciplinary OTR projects or subsea equipment qualification programs. Work experience in running cost out programs is also advantageous.
- Oral and Written Communications Excellent presentation and written skills are required, to enable clear and concise delivery of information to senior staff, customers and contractors. Previous experience and knowledge in interfacing with major customers - such as Petrobras, technical and contractual staff (at mid management level or higher) also desirable.
- 3. Action and Results The Technology Project Manager shall demonstrate readiness and initiative to act by him/herself towards problems or tasks resolution, and making decisions. Results will be measured against key metrics.
- 4. Teamwork Demonstrates good team working abilities, being able
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.