About BHGE Process & Pipeline Services (PPS):
BHGE Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) is a worldwide technology leader in the provision of Process and Pipeline Services.Role Summary:
This position reports to the Operations Manager for Kazakhstan.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for the Lead Decontamination and Chemical Cleaning Engineer to lead decontamination and chemical cleaning projects within Kazakhstan and the Caspian Region.
Working as part of the Operations team, the Lead Engineer is responsible for coordinating and managing the projects; technical preparation and assessment of the bids related to the chemical cleaning and decontamination projects; ensuring that the assigned projects are completed on time and to the highest service quality standards.Essential Responsibilities:
Education/Experience/Training and Qualification/Requirements:
- Managing the Chemical Cleaning and Decontamination Projects in accordance with BHGE best practices and Client's expectations.
- Preparation and development of the Chemical Cleaning and Decontamination procedures and packages.
- Selection of the required equipment and the chemicals for the Chemical Cleaning and Decontamination projects.
- Work with the Sales team during the bid stage to assess the bid from the technical/quality and HSE points of view.
- Develop the engineering knowledge of the team by advising on training and other learning needs and opportunities as well as by directly mentoring and training individuals.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the key customers within the region.
- University degree or equivalent - preferably in an engineering or chemistry discipline.
- A track record of leading/engineering roles in the chemical cleaning and decontamination projects.
- Understanding of the different types of fouling occurring on the oil and gas processing facilities and understanding what cleaning methodology needs to be applied to address the particular fouling problems.
- Good knowledge of the standard decontamination techniques such as cascading and circulating, vapor phase decontamination, foaming.
- Able to work & communicate in the English language
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Positive, can-do approach to work and to problem solving.
- A team player, willing to give additional input as and when required to meet client based deadlines, often at short notice.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.