Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Electrical Engineering
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Electronics Engineer will own & develop products and provide solutions to meet client deliverables in the Subsea controls portfolio. In this role you will utilize your experience and expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals within the Subsea controls team.
• Interpretation and communication of industry and international codes and standards.
• Interpretation and implementation of client standards and global practices.
• Ensuring and verify technical compliance of products with specification, codes, standards, legislation and client technical requirements.
• Engagement with all relevant stakeholders (internal and external) developing and maintaining effective relationships/partnerships to meet project deliverables.
• Generation and / or review of technical procurement specifications, parts and document suites.
• Product and task ownership including the generation of robust design files to demonstrate due diligence.
• Ensuring that product design conforms with field proven or qualified technologies.
• Promoting Compliance, Quality & EHS integrity through developing succinct procedures, work instructions, product and process related documentation and creatively promote their use.
• Professional representation of GE in client and vendor focused design review.
• Technically drive contribution to vendor selection processes.
• Continuously contribute to department and site goals and objectives.
• Act as a change agent in the business with energy, passion & enthusiasm to support business activities and alignment of processes to meet business needs.
• Takes responsibility in working across global SPS Engineering Teams to deliver solutions to assigned work packages.
• Demonstrates ability to multi-task and work to agreed schedules and be 'commercially aware' in engineering solutions.
• Implement initiatives and best practices to continuously improve the Inquiry to Order (ITO) & Order to Remittance (OTR) responsiveness of the organization to customer and business needs.
• Working closely with the New Product Initiative (NPI) team to support the delivery of NPI programs and assisting in defining the technology gaps to drive future NPI alignment.
• Management and review of outsourced (internal or external) work packages and removal of barriers to achieve success.
• Responsible for demonstrating adherence to schedule and budget commitments for assigned packages of work.
• Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent with relevant work experience.
• Experience working within a SAP or MRP/ERP system.
• Understanding of product development lifecycles, design and document change control.
• Self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team.
• Proven ability to achieve business' targets.
• Strong technical problem solving and report out.
• Resilient & persistent under all circumstances.
• Ability to collaborate seamlessly across boundaries and international cultures
• Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Fluent English Speaker
• Communications networking and modems experience desirable.
• Experience of working in an Engineering team
• Computer base knowledge (MS Word/Excel/Outlook/Auto CAD/Siemens Teamcenter).
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more