The person will be part of the technical team for BHGE Teamcenter PLM system administration support.Will be responsible of multiple PLM systems working in collaboration with the App. owners and the DEV/OPS team, keep the system running at optimal performances, coordinate SW deployment process preventing and quickly react to system failures. will coordinate contractors and will interact with other BHGE parties to solve infrastructure related issue and deploy new infrastructure components.Essential Responsibilities:
- The person will manage the team of sysadmins and code librarian with the intent of supporting a performing Teamcenter PLM prod/non prod env. Sysadmin and his team will not normally develop SW apart for the one needed by system maintenance.
- The person will mostly work on PLM operations / support, anyhow it will be requested the analysis, design of HW solutions and road maps.The person will participate in the Infrastructure architecture governance model, supporting the development of software, data, and technology.
- The person will contribute to the designs and deployment of infrastructure solutions meeting standardization, consolidation, security, regulatory compliance for different businesses.
- The person will work in cooperation with another BHGE sysadmin, so that multiple time zoned can be covered on need.
- The PLM installations are in Europe and in USA, the person will not work on time shift but a proper guidance of the support team is needed
- The person will have proven experience on one of the two below listed group of skills with at list 5+ years of working experience.
- Generic knowledge of System infrastructure.Be able to understand and know how to interact with system infrastructure including, databases, file application server, storages
- Provide support guidance for the resolution of HW and SW related issues, being able to troubleshoot. Know the Oracle Database system architecture so that the BHGE team can be guided to the solution of possible performance issues.
- Knowledge about backup systems solutions and restore practices. Assist in integrating new applications and technologies into the current system. SOA and Jboss application servers middleware such as web methods Oracle of PL-SQL and SQL Java and C++
- Specific knowledge of Teamcenter version 11 or above System infrastructure. Deep knowledge TC infrastructure, server and client components, including but
- Good team player. Leadership and motivational skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Able to prioritize issues and follow up with tasks assignments
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Project management experience.
Bangalore , India