The person will be part of the technical team for BHGE Teamcenter PLM Software development support.Will be responsible for SW development on multiple PLM systems working in collaboration with the App. owners and DEV/OPS team and the System administration. On need will lead a team of developers and verify the quality of the artifacts and the archival of the same. Will coordinate contractors and will interact with other BHGE parties to deploy the packagesEssential Responsibilities:
- The person will mostly works on PLM operations / support, anyhow it will be requested the analysis, design and development of an application / HW solutions road maps.
- Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural solutions or changes to fit specific project or performance requirements. Participates in the Infrastructure architecture governance model. Supports the development of software, data, and technology. Contributes to the designs and deployment of infrastructure solutions meeting standardization, consolidation, security, regulatory compliance and application system qualities, for different businesses.
- on need will lead the team of developers and manage the deploy schedule for the different DES and functional requirement.
- Review and comment functional spec and create/update tech and deploy guide. Perform code quality assessment
- Analyze requirements and Provide effort estimation and to work on Release Planning
- The person will have proven experience on one of the two below listed group of skills with at list 5+ years of working experience
- Experience in Teamcenter Implementation, Customization and Support
- Experience in Teamcenter SOA, ITK, Java, C, C++ customization Hands on experience in Teamcenter PLMXML and TCXML. Data Model Implementation in BMIDE, BMIDE configuration and TC code deployment practice Rich Client User Interface modifications through stylesheets, new Business Object Wizards, and custom menu options
- Worked with any version control software such as SVN, CVS, Visual Source Safe, etc. and Managed Code Library.
- Should have experience on working with Multiple CAD Integrations.
- Experience on SQL scripting and batch/shell scripting.
- Be able a good team player
- Leadership and motivational skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to prioritize issues and follow up with tasks assignments .
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Project management experience