Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes is currently hiring for an application analyst based in Houston, TX. You will be part of the Enabling functions & Governance team contributing towards ITIL Governance operations of all Enabling functions applications. You will work closely with Deployment & DevOps teams to ensure Change & Configuration Management policies are followed and support SoX Audits, Internal & External Audits.
· Serve as a point of contact for security related system and service activities globally.
· Participate in project communications for both project installation updates and service status.
· Provide feedback to regional and country security managers and IT project managers on Integrator fitness and capabilities.
· Provide general technical support for the physical security (local and enterprise) access control systems, video, alarm, etc.
· Provide troubleshooting on the physical security (local and enterprise) access control systems, video, alarm, etc.
· As needed or required to work closely with Enterprise Security Risk Management (ESRM), Facilities site Management for local/site regional support.
· Maintain a log of all global physical security (local and enterprise) access control systems usernames, passwords as required. To collect details on system infrastructure associated support, computer names and IP addresses.
· Review project submittals
· Minimum of 5 years of development/implementation experience in SQL
· Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
· Lenel Certified Professional in Access Control
· Lenel Certified Professional in Digital Video
· Lenel Certified Expert in Database
· Workstation and OS knowledge
· Networking troubleshooting
· Familiarity with Cloud Computing concepts
· Knowledge of SOX audits and certifications
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally
Locations: Houston, Texas, USA
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more