Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Marketing, Student / Recent Grad
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: SHANGHAI, China
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
As a member of a team, you will have day-to-day contact with Wechat vendor and Product line stakeholders to interpret business requirement into Wechat functions. You will gain exposure to other groups through networking and group learning activities. You can expect exposure to Marketing, Communications, Sales, Supply Chain, IT functions on in your career.
- Work with Wechat vendor to explore M&C official wechat account exploration to meet business requirement, bridge M&C account to BHGE systems via port to inter-extract data cross systems
- Analysis report and data from wechat backend to track and interpret users' preference to support marketing and sales
- Responsible, self-disciplined, great work attitude, high energy level, mature and results oriented
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Be able to work independently with timely delivery of the project
- At least 6 months, 4-5 days/week (5 days are preferred), hope to be onboard as soon as possible
- Strong skills in Wechat platform exploration is a must
- Proficient in MS, Excel, Word and PPT
- English proficient is preferred
- Students with IT business degree is preferred
- Good sales/marketing/communications knowledge is preferred