Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Commercial Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
• Identify and create the strategic "win" plans and in parallel develop the commercial structure, integrated solutions and an understanding of the value prop for the client and BHGE
• Understand partnerships to create an integrated solution and develop the commercial frameworks around the solution along with modelling of IRR and ROIC
• Manage opportunity pipeline and develop overarching strategy document for bid/no bid reviews in partnership with PC's
• Directs strategies and results on pricing, quotations, technical and/or commercial documents, operation's quality processes and various product literature
• Coordinates and actions commercial processes to ensure consistent review and negotiation of service agreements, tenders, and bids
• Negotiates revisions and acts as liaison between customer, product companies, Legal, HS&E, IP or Tax as required
• Insure documentation meets legal compliance, product company technical requirements and customer requirements
• Work closely with Global
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business from an accredited university or college
• 10+ years of experience in industry-related engineering, sales and/or marketing including minimum 5+ years in a customer-facing role
• Broad and deep understanding of the commercial cycle - including product line/marketing/sales/ commercial operations/engineering
• Strong value articulation skills, including developing relationships at the C-suite level; financial & analytical skills & strategic planning capabilities
• Long-term business mindset
• Strong presentation skills at the executive level
• Customer, service and "solutions" mindset