Company: Baker Hughes
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: BEIJING, China
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
• Acquire intimate understanding of customer's strategic needs, goals and objectives, and demonstrate ability to consistently translate it into effective advice toward outcome-based solutions that rely on BHGE'S solutions
• Build high level customer intimacy and client relationships at all levels of the organization by ensuring a seat at the table at customer's HQ and all other customer's facilities
• Become the customer trusted advisor and foster a transition from a transactional to a partnership-based relationship, leveraging the full range of product and services from BHGE
• Develop account strategic plan, focusing on longer term SAS expansion and penetration, based on customer's growth strategy and playbook.
• Responsible for the customer's preservation and growth of the assigned Account(s) in the region and globally and own commercial KPI's for these account(s).
• Identify and support the closure of Fullstream and Integrated Solutions opportunities for the assigned Account(s)
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business from an accredited university or college
• 10+ years of experience in industry-related engineering, sales and/or marketing including minimum 5+ years in a customer-facing role