As a member of the BH Commercial IT team, he/she will utilize experience, knowledge, and skills gained from their experiences to take ownership and accountability of UI experience, design, development and support of the Salesforce.com CRM commercial system, which leverages SKUID as it's custom UIEssential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development tasks like designing, coding, testing and debugging of complex user interfaces. Execute application troubleshooting and take independent action to correct problems encountered during systems operations. Prioritize and manage backlog work to address and resolve outstanding issues.
- Providing functional quality assurance.
- Provide continuous improvement feedback into the development lifecycle of application systems.
- Follow standard operations procedures and also recommend changes to procedures when obsolete/redundant
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- 1+ year UI development experience.
- Technical Expertise: Experience with SKUID or other custom UI designer tools.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or it's Lighting Aura framework
- Experience with Java/J2E applications.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task while supporting multiple user requests.
- Portfolio or links to live sites is encouraged Business Acumen
- Demonstrated ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for resolution
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Voices opinions and presents clear rationale.
- Uses data or factual evidence to influence.
- Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities.
- Personal Attributes like Demonstrate the ability to help team members
- Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solution
Bangalore , India
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more