Salary $105000 - $145000The X-Ray Service Engineer will be responsible for meeting the daily service needs of the Baker Hughes X-Ray devices ranges from standard X-Ray products to X-Ray test machines and CT machines.Essential Responsibilities:
- Perform installation, commission, troubleshooting maintenance and repair on designated equipment. Maintaining communication with channel service engineers and customers directly to ensure resolution and proper follow up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as technical service report and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Utilizing the escalation process, as needed, and working closely with technical support team to define and support implementation of corrective action plans to resolve customer issues in a timely manner Participating in sales opportunities such as contract renewals and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
- Continually building modality expertise including standard x-ray products, digital detector, 2D and 3D CT machines as well as new product introductions and other relevant modality enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering related majors
- Good English language skills in both written and speaking is required.
- X-ray system field service experience is a strong plus.
- NDT RT Level I or above holder is preferred.
- Radiation Safety License holder is preferred.
- Strong ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.