BHGE is on a journey to transform its Product Configuration processes and digital technologies across all its' product groups, to speed up response to customer inquiry, drive standardized product offerings, reduce costs & delivery lead times and increase quality. This Solution Architect will lead the technical design, configuration & development of Rulestream/Teamcenter based Digital Configuration Management (DCM) applications.Essential Responsibilities:
- Define & own all components of the technological solution (inference/rules engine; integrations, & UI) & data model including solution specifications (Technical Design Document), software configuration & code, and associated IT infrastructure.
- Gain deep understanding of business processes from ITO (Inquiry to Order) to OTR (Order to Requisition), in different BHGE businesses (product companies), to design and develop a robust solution/system technology framework to meet business, functional & user requirements.
- Where required lead & direct junior or contractor DCM (Rulestream or Teamcenter V&O/Product Configurator) architects and developer resources engaged in understanding the business requirements, developing & delivering IT system solutions, promoting conformance to established system & solution architecture standards and best practices.
- Work as a Digital Technology business partner & change agent with Product Management & Business Process Leaders as well as application End
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), or Computer Science from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of design/architecture, development & deployment experience on enterprise level Rulestream (Teamcenter V&O/PC a plus) production implementations.
- Must have done large end to end implementations (including Infrastructure design) of Rulestream and ideally Teamcenter Product Configurator / Variants & Options, and can bring best practices to the table.
- Hands on design/architecture & development experience of integrating Rulestream applications with PLM, CAD (e.g., Creo, NX) and other Enterprise Applications such as ERP (e.g., SAP, Oracle) & CRM (e.g., Big Machines, Cleopatra).
- Strong understanding of the interface between Sales and Production, the decision-making parameters that govern Engineer-to-order (ETO), Configure-to-Order (CTO), Assemble-to-order (ATO), Make-to-order (MTO) and Make-to-stock (MTS) strategies
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages: Java, VB, ITK, PLMXML, XML, XSTL, C, C++, would be an advantage. • Knowledge of Teamcenter BMIDE.
- Knowledge of Lean product development, Six Sigma and certification in CMII are desired
- Visible energy in proposing and drive changes at different level of the organization;
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and ensure that they are transferred in robust improvement and simplification programs.
Bangalore , India