BH Is on a journey to transform its Product Configuration processes and digital technologies across all its' product groups, to speed up response to customer inquiry, drive standardized product offerings, reduce costs & delivery lead times and increase quality. This Solution Architect will lead the technical design, configuration & development of Rulestream/Teamcenter based Digital Configuration Management (DCM) applications.Essential Responsibilities:
- Define & own all components of the technological solution (inference/rules engine; integrations, & UI) & data model including solution specifications (Technical Design Document), software configuration & code, and associated IT infrastructure.
- Gain deep understanding of business processes from ITO (Inquiry to Order) to OTR (Order to Requisition), in different BHGE businesses (product companies), to design and develop a robust solution/system technology framework to meet business, functional & user requirements.
- Where required lead & direct junior or contractor DCM (Rulestream or Teamcenter V&O/Product Configurator) architects and developer resources engaged in understanding the business requirements, developing & delivering IT system solutions, promoting conformance to established system & solution architecture standards and best practices.
- Work as a Digital Technology business partner & change agent with Product Management & Business Process Leaders as well as application End
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), or Computer Science from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of design/architecture, development & deployment experience on enterprise level Rulestream (Teamcenter V&O/PC a plus) production implementations.
- Must have done large end to end implementations (including Infrastructure design) of Rulestream and ideally Teamcenter Product Configurator / Variants & Options, and can bring best practices to the table.
- Hands on design/architecture & development experience of integrating Rulestream applications with PLM, CAD (e.g., Creo, NX) and other Enterprise Applications such as ERP (e.g., SAP, Oracle) & CRM (e.g., Big Machines, Cleopatra).
- Strong understanding of the interface between Sales and Production, the decision-making parameters that govern Engineer-to-order (ETO), Configure-to-Order (CTO), Assemble-to-order (ATO), Make-to-order (MTO) and Make-to-stock (MTS) strategies
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages: Java, VB, ITK, PLMXML, XML, XSTL, C, C++, would be an advantage. • Knowledge of Teamcenter BMIDE.
- Knowledge of Lean product development, Six Sigma and certification in CMII are desired
- Visible energy in proposing and drive changes at different level of the organization;
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and ensure that they are transferred in robust improvement and simplification programs.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more