Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.Essential Responsibilities:
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
- Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiations.
- Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
- Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- Languages and Frameworks - Core Java or GO, Spring, Spring Boot
- Concepts - Microservice, cloud design patterns , WebSockets, REST API Design
- Tools - Maven and JUnit
- Database - Design, ORM and JDBC Template, Postgres or MySQL , Async Development
- Good Knowledge on Object Oriented Analysis and Design Concepts, Design Patterns.
- Competency is Web application design.
- Competency in cloud computing ( AWS, Cloud Foundry) and Single Page Web applications.
- Understanding of DevOps and Cloud Ops
Bangalore , India