As our Oracle SOA Platform Leader, you will be responsible for strategy, planning & management of the Oracle Fusion Middleware platform. In partnership with ERP teams, you will drive Integration Platform standards, creating reference architecture for various types of integrations. You will own defining strategy for migration to Oracle Cloud and supporting the platform ensuring operational excellence & performance SLAs.Essential Responsibilities:
- Manage the Oracle Fusion Middleware platform - SOA, BPM, OSB ODI, BAM, ADF components. This includes lifecycle management - upgrades, security patching and design for operations.
- Evaluate new products and define Cloud migration strategy.
- Work with DBA, SOA Admin & Infrastructure teams to establish Operational excellence.
- Establish Reference architectures for various types of integrations - Webservices, APIs, DB-based and file-based integrations.
- Design SOA web service clusters that meet transaction processing, capacity, and availability requirements for high availability in a multi-datacenter environment.
- Assist Development teams in Configure and test integrations with various applications in the enterprise. Implement change control for platform from non-production to production environments.
- Manage Instance strategy to effectively use non-production environments to support software development, QA and UAT activities.
- Develop and test disaster reco
- At least 7 years of hands on experience designing and implementing web services on Oracle Fusion Middleware / SOA platform in an enterprise environment.
- Experience managing multiple versions of Oracle Middleware products.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL, JAVA, OAF and Oracle Database.
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Strong team leadership and interpersonal skills, with ability to lead down and present up to senior leadership Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally
Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite Integrations will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing concepts - SaaS, PaaS & IaaS.
- Experience with Oracle Integration Cloud will be an added advantage.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more