- IT Manager responsible to define IT roadmap for applications and infrastructure for Baker Hughes businesses in India.
- Individual will be responsible to drive execution of IT initiatives that help achieve business outcomes.
- Initiatives will span a wide variety of areas spanning business transformation, application implementation (ERP/Commercial/Supply Chain) and support as well as infrastructure optimization.
- Individual will collaborate with business and global IT team members to drive these initiatives.
The Role would have to interact with the Supply Chain/ Factory Leaders, DT Leaders, work with various DT consultants and DT Horizontals to provide the right DT business Solutions in the region. The role would be expected to be hands-on when need be to fix the issues as well as be able to step back and see how the projects/operations are moving and identify any trends, issues.
- Drive Infrastructure projects in the region/Site - e.g. New Office Build Outs/Plant Build outs/ Acquisition Integration Support etc.
- Provide guidance to the business teams on effectively utilizing existing IT solutions.
- Partner with the businesss and global IT teams to define new solutions needed in the region to support business growth and operational excellence.
- Drive ERP and Application project initiation and execution with business.
- Focus on supporting Business Growth and operations excellence by improving & Tailoring processes to suit the needs, collaborating with the Businesses Teams
- Engineer/MBA with 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience of working within the IT department of a business in India.
- Experience of working on applications (ERP) and infrastructure projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence senior business stakeholders.
- Ability to work in mission based cross-functional teams
- Role will involve 10 to 20% travel
- Prior experience of the Oil and Gas Industry 2. Experience in IT strategy in addition to execution.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.