Reporting to Director - Digital Operations, the Application Operations Engineer of SAP GTS (Global Trade Services ) module will be responsible for SAP solutions for all business processes around SAP GTS. The individual will collaborate with SAP Program & Operations teams across various P&L and geographical locations to promote process standardization, synergy and compliance with local and Global statutory regulations.Essential Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of integrated SAP solutions for multiple ERP projects across BHGE businesses while working with Program Managers, functional owners, service providers and other members of SAP Dev ops team - Owns complete SAP GTS module solutions for various end-to-end business process, which includes prototyping, blueprinting, design, build, test, and documentation and post go-live support, including interfaces, cross module integration.
- In house execution of project / Enhancement as well overseeing Project implementation solution delivery.
- Responsible for SAP GTS related interfaces with external system & cross module integration with other SAP modules
- Complete accountability of quality of solution delivered by program and operations team
- Drive SAP best practices standards across BHGE SAP Landscape.
- Ensure efficient and maintainable solution. - Proactively engage stakeholders to identify opportunities for business process optimization
- Ensure the delivery of Sta
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Information technology and related fields - Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP ERP implementations - Proven experience in designing and configuring end to end SAP GTS module,
- Custom Management - Must
- Compliance Management - Must
- Risk management - nice to have
- Intrastat - nice to have - Cross-functional business solutions and system integrations. - Knowledge/experience of GTS Integration with Sales and distribution is required - Knowledge/experience of GTS Integration with Sourcing module is required - Minimum two end-to-end projects in implementing SAP ERP - At least 3 years of functional experience in respective domains - knowledge of S/4 HANA will be helpful.
- Ability to quickly identify and analyze technical risks & impacts, define alternatives to remove technical roadblocks.
- Experience in leading globally distributed teams and working with multi-cultural environment -
- Ability to manage multiple deliverable s independently in a fast paced ecosystem - Strong written and oral communication skills -
- Highly motivated, Self-starter
- Able to travel overseas for work
- Global roll-out experience