Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
This role will be responsible for managing the software developers working on the digital platform/product/solution.
• Lead the software development team to achieve on-time execution of the deliverable, while ensuring conformance to design practices & procedures, assuring product quality
• Direct reports consist of individual contributors and contractors; does not manage people managers.
• Leadership is demonstrated through team leadership and knowledge in a specific technical area.
• Demonstrate deeper expertise in engineering methodologies/tools and drive best practices.
• Demonstrates an ability to communicate the technical knowledge through project management and contributions to product strategy.
• Provides coaching, feedback, developmental opportunities, etc. to directs.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 8 years of professional experience
• Demonstrated ability to meet goals and objectives
• Proven strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
• Proven leadership capabilities with ability to motivate others and achieve results within a highly technical environment
• Demonstrated ability to plan and lead design & development projects
• Proven success embracing and leading change initiatives