Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Manufacturing Engineering
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Coordinate and expedite the flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules. Plan and schedule material/production needs. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor's Degree).
· Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs.
· Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs.
· Optimize inventory and process improvements.
· Executes routine analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributes to technological developments in teams under supervision.
· Works together with people from the business unit.
· Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
· Works within a team setting and / or under guidance.
· Alternatively: executing routine but complex analysis.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Strong problem solving skills.