Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
• Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
• Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
• Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice.Is eager to pair and learn.
• Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
• Understands performance parameters and can assess application performance.
• Understands the importance of test-driven development and high-quality output.
• Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiations.
• Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) • A minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience
• Hands-on experience with Visual Studio, C# .net programming, databases
• Good to have experience with Angular JS, Node JS, developing apps for cloud platform and familiarity with microservices architecture.
• Self-driven, motivated individual with learning agility