The Enterprise Application Engineer Engineer will be responsible for SAP solutions for all business processes around SAP PM/MM. The individual will collaborate with SAP Program & Operations teams across various P&L and geographical locations to promote process standardization, synergy and compliance with local and Global statutory regulations.Essential Responsibilities
The BHGE Enterprise Application Engineer performs a critical support function for the company by working with end users to define, build, test, and deploy SAP configuration and technical requests.
- This person will be expected to adhere to BHGE/SAP Standard best practices and utilize SAP standard processes where possible. This person will provide highly complex support functions for ancillary add-ons and user exits as needed.
- This person will be required to provide hands on configuration/technical support in the areas of SAP PM/MM in a Global SAP environment spanning multiple SAP systems
- Participates with end user teams/groups to identify conversion, interface and additional application requirements.
- Develop functional specifications for interfaces, conversions, and additional applications and participate in the development of technical specifications.
- Coordinates process design in conjunction with established performance targets and metrics across broad, complex and tightly integrated business processes.
- Identifies global SAP gaps and develops disposition plans
- Acts as a liaison between DT teams and business process owners
- Drives the application in SAP and/or heavily influences business process change
- Assists in training less experienced business analysts and configurators
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in a business or technical field or equivalent. (6+ years of combined college education and work experience may be substituted for a degree)
- 2+ SAP configuration or programming experience in SAP ECC 6.0
- Proficient computer skills, including in Microsoft Office applications. Excellent reading comprehension, oral communication, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of business processes and related system installations, conversions, interfaces and support.
- Ability to lead and implement continuous improvement processes.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Experience in leading globally distributed teams and working with multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of business activities and processes for modules MM/IM/PM,