Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management.Essential Responsibilities:
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Understands performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understands core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice. Is eager to pair and learn.
- Understands the importance of test-driven development and high-quality output.
- Is open to receiving guidance and direction; asks questions and communicate challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 0-2 years of professional experience