Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Software Development
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The BHGE Staff application Operations Engineer reports to the Manager of Digital Operations and leads complex, multi-disciplinary teams in resolution of high-profile outages/application incidents leveraging contingent worker support team, internal supporting organizations and Application Operations coworkers when appropriate.
Delivery of integrated SAP solutions for multiple SCM projects across BHGE businesses while working with Program Managers, functional owners, service providers and other members of SAP Dev ops team - Owns complete SAP APO solution for various end-to-end business processes encompassing various development activities from prototyping, blueprinting, designing, configuration, testing, documenting to post go-live hyper-care support and issue resolution. -Demonstrates expertise in managing tools including SAPGUI, standard APO Demand Planning Data Warehouse configuration, customized data extraction, user-exits/BADI, background report scheduling, process chain trouble-shooting, RFC and CIF monitoring and issue resolution. -Oversees execution of in-house development Project: enhancement and new implementation solution delivery. - Accountable for SAP PP (Discrete and Process) and APO related interfaces with external system and cross-module integration with other SAP modules. - Drive SAP best
-Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Information technology and related fields
- Proven experience in designing and configuring SAP APO SCM functional module, cross-functional business solutions and system integrations.
- Hands-on experience of APO integration with MM and PP/PP-PI is required
- Minimum two end-to-end projects in implementing SAP ERP and SCM
- At least 6-7 years of functional experience in SAP-APO
-2-3 years domain experience in manufacturing industry - Knowledge of S/4 HANA will be helpful.
-Ability to quickly identify and analyze technical risks & impacts, define alternatives to remove technical roadblocks.
- Experience in leading globally distributed teams and working with multi-cultural environment
-Ability to manage multiple deliverables independently in a fast-paced ecosystem
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated, Self-starter - Able to travel overseas for work
- Global rollout experience